This year, for the first time in 14 years,
the MHA will not be hosting our annual Pumpkin Walk.
But those pumpkins will still be shining from a distance in the windows of local merchants and
lighting up the night for all to see!
We hope it will bring a smile to all who view them and act as a reminder of the light that shines out from everyone.
Look for them on Warren St, Hudson, NY and
Main St., Catskill, NY from Oct. 15th - Nov. 6th
Now more than ever programs that support
Mental Health are vital to our community.
· 320 youth served in after school programs
· 125 youth served at youth clubhouse
· 350 youth and families served annually through CAC and REACH center
· 130 families served through school based family support
· 200 youth served through family support
· 100 youth served through mentor and respite programs
· 39100 hours of community service provided by AmeriCorps